Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Prime-XI coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Prime-XI has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Prime-XI has a market capitalization of $6,880.00 and $2.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009633 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 38.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000338 BTC.
Prime-XI Coin Profile
PXI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prime-XI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.