SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. SIBCoin has a market cap of $1.33 million and approximately $5,070.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0755 or 0.00000968 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, BTC-Alpha and Upbit. In the last week, SIBCoin has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,807.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $243.41 or 0.03121044 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $395.99 or 0.05077603 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.05 or 0.01128756 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.01 or 0.01076984 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00089336 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.64 or 0.00905566 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00303123 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021031 BTC.
SIB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,573,063 coins. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.