Agrello (CURRENCY:DLT) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Agrello token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001550 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, HitBTC and RightBTC. In the last week, Agrello has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. Agrello has a market cap of $10.64 million and approximately $655,811.00 worth of Agrello was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.44 or 0.00418469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012508 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.46 or 0.01332402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00142043 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000837 BTC.
Agrello Token Profile
Agrello launched on July 16th, 2017. Agrello’s total supply is 130,271,020 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,978,873 tokens. Agrello’s official website is www.agrello.org. Agrello’s official Twitter account is @AgrelloOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Agrello is /r/Agrello and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Agrello
Agrello can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, RightBTC, HitBTC, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Agrello directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Agrello should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Agrello using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Agrello Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Agrello and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.