Bitcoiin (CURRENCY:B2G) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Bitcoiin coin can currently be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00003653 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, Exrates and OOOBTC. Over the last week, Bitcoiin has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar. Bitcoiin has a market cap of $15.00 million and $823,170.00 worth of Bitcoiin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $250.85 or 0.03137191 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00090274 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Bitcoiin Coin Profile
Bitcoiin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Bitcoiin’s total supply is 57,789,734 coins and its circulating supply is 51,373,178 coins. Bitcoiin’s official website is bitcoiin.com/en. Bitcoiin’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoiin2gen. Bitcoiin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoiin
Bitcoiin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinBene and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoiin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoiin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoiin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoiin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoiin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.