Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 7th. One Apex token can currently be bought for about $0.0099 or 0.00000124 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and LBank. Apex has a total market cap of $4.62 million and approximately $104,844.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Apex has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016827 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00018629 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
CPX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 464,982,330 tokens. Apex’s official website is apex.chinapex.com. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bit-Z, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.