Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 12th. Over the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006955 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Viacoin has a market cap of $13.09 million and approximately $496,047.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.27 or 0.01664447 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001682 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00062146 BTC.
VIA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,144,514 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Viacoin’s official website is viacoin.org. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, OOOBTC, Coinroom, YoBit and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.