ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, TOPBTC and Exrates. ATBCoin has a market cap of $577,089.00 and $2.27 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ATBCoin has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,418.05 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $405.39 or 0.04823923 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004724 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $121.91 or 0.01449762 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007237 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 49.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00037238 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
ATBCoin (ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. The official website for ATBCoin is atbcoin.com. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, TOPBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.