BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One BitCoen coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and Sistemkoin. Over the last seven days, BitCoen has traded down 5% against the US dollar. BitCoen has a market capitalization of $27,505.00 and approximately $61.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $197.86 or 0.02357782 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015013 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
BEN is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official website is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen.
BitCoen Coin Trading
BitCoen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.