Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $1.32 million and approximately $125,421.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00003241 BTC on exchanges including Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, TradeOgre and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $90.26 or 0.01043995 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00313267 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00118144 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00018724 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,730,906 coins and its circulating supply is 4,701,360 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Exrates, TOPBTC, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.