Bitzeny (CURRENCY:ZNY) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Bitzeny has a market capitalization of $267,631.00 and approximately $861.00 worth of Bitzeny was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitzeny has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. One Bitzeny coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.02 or 0.01542904 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001957 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001288 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00058430 BTC.
Bitzeny (ZNY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2015. Bitzeny’s total supply is 197,510,000 coins and its circulating supply is 75,614,500 coins. The Reddit community for Bitzeny is /r/bitzeny and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitzeny’s official Twitter account is @bitzeny and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitzeny’s official website is bitzeny.org.
Buying and Selling Bitzeny
Bitzeny can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitzeny directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitzeny should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitzeny using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitzeny Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitzeny and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.