ClearCoin (CURRENCY:XCLR) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last seven days, ClearCoin has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar. One ClearCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. ClearCoin has a market cap of $169,252.00 and $32.00 worth of ClearCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $727.36 or 0.08671269 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 44.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041005 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001529 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017996 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000601 BTC.
XCLR is a token. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. ClearCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 527,873,733 tokens. The Reddit community for ClearCoin is /r/clearcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ClearCoin’s official Twitter account is @clearcoinhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ClearCoin is clearcoin.co. The official message board for ClearCoin is clearcoin.co/blog.
Buying and Selling ClearCoin
ClearCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.