Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 69.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 14th. One Coinlancer token can currently be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Coinlancer has a total market cap of $281,611.00 and $431.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Coinlancer has traded down 21.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $727.12 or 0.08637639 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 46.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00040760 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012235 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018307 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000602 BTC.
Coinlancer Token Profile
Coinlancer (CL) is a token. It was first traded on October 6th, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,619,229 tokens. The official website for Coinlancer is www.coinlancer.io. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here. Coinlancer’s official message board is medium.com/@coinlancer.
Coinlancer Token Trading
Coinlancer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinlancer should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Coinlancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.