Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. Emphy has a market capitalization of $135,230.00 and $657.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Emphy has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Emphy token can now be purchased for $0.0171 or 0.00000205 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.39 or 0.01586478 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001981 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011840 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001286 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00059238 BTC.
Emphy Token Profile
Emphy (EPY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,911,125 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Emphy is emphy.io.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.