Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Humaniq token can now be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000146 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Bittrex, YoBit and Hotbit. Humaniq has a total market cap of $2.27 million and $128,777.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00375662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $211.57 or 0.02520634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00151159 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020435 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000801 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 207,143,695 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,811,695 tokens. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.com. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.