Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 14th. One Hydro Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and DDEX. Hydro Protocol has a market cap of $4.71 million and $181,313.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded 21% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $723.22 or 0.08543333 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00040929 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012211 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00017912 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000592 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol is a token. It launched on January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official website is thehydrofoundation.com. The official message board for Hydro Protocol is medium.com/hydro-protocol. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io.
Buying and Selling Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bgogo, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, OKEx and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.