KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One KekCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0584 or 0.00000701 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, KekCoin has traded down 9.1% against the dollar. KekCoin has a total market capitalization of $626,216.00 and $177.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016782 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041007 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00024916 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $199.05 or 0.02388204 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000704 BTC.
KekCoin Coin Profile
KekCoin (CRYPTO:KEK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
KekCoin Coin Trading
KekCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.