MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. MedicCoin has a total market capitalization of $122,167.00 and approximately $4,373.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MedicCoin has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar. One MedicCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 949.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 272,974,350 coins and its circulating supply is 272,973,913 coins. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. The official website for MedicCoin is mediccoin.com. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.