NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. NuShares has a market cap of $2.46 million and $10,741.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 34.8% against the dollar. One NuShares token can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00039232 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010653 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares (CRYPTO:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NuShares is nubits.com/nushares. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.