Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last week, Opus has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. One Opus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000047 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Opus has a total market cap of $566,195.00 and $256.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00377487 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $214.02 or 0.02479573 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011654 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00153443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019614 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000784 BTC.
Opus Token Profile
Opus’ launch date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org.
Buying and Selling Opus
Opus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.