QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. During the last week, QYNO has traded 10% lower against the dollar. QYNO has a total market cap of $5,412.00 and $4,164.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001253 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QYNO is a coin. QYNO’s total supply is 2,511,458 coins and its circulating supply is 1,075,172 coins. QYNO’s official website is www.qyno.org. QYNO’s official Twitter account is @QynoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.