Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Selfkey has a market cap of $9.19 million and approximately $866,413.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Selfkey token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Tidex, Binance and OKEx. In the last seven days, Selfkey has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $721.06 or 0.08581482 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00040952 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 43.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012264 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00018491 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000594 BTC.
Selfkey (KEY) is a token. Its launch date was October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,868,184,469 tokens. Selfkey’s official message board is medium.com/selfkey. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Selfkey is selfkey.org. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ABCC, Binance, RightBTC, Tidex, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.