TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.42 million and approximately $574,599.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 3% against the dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 39.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
TurtleCoin (CRYPTO:TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 46,020,327,694 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.