VisionX (CURRENCY:VNX) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. In the last seven days, VisionX has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. One VisionX token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, LBank and Kucoin. VisionX has a market capitalization of $1.44 million and $236,959.00 worth of VisionX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.19 or 0.00384001 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.94 or 0.02492820 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011975 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00151487 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00020607 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000801 BTC.
VisionX’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,100,000,000 tokens. VisionX’s official Twitter account is @visionxglobal. The official website for VisionX is www.visionx.org. The Reddit community for VisionX is /r/visionx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VisionX Token Trading
VisionX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Kucoin and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VisionX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VisionX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VisionX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VisionX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VisionX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.