vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded up 15.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One vSlice token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Liqui. Over the last seven days, vSlice has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. vSlice has a market cap of $64,412.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004760 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.78 or 0.00390792 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $208.55 or 0.02486218 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.93 or 0.00154115 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 32.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00018070 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000803 BTC.
vSlice launched on November 15th, 2016. vSlice’s total supply is 33,390,496 tokens. vSlice’s official Twitter account is @vSliceCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for vSlice is /r/vDice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vSlice’s official website is www.vslice.io. The official message board for vSlice is medium.com/@vdiceio.
Buying and Selling vSlice
vSlice can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSlice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vSlice should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy vSlice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.