Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Magnet has a market cap of $174,847.00 and $30.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Magnet has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Magnet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Magnet (MAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.