Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 24th. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. In the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 20.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoinus has a market capitalization of $31,875.00 and approximately $62,398.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00060036 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00206894 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006189 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006523 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00089291 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004894 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
BITS is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 159,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.