Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 26th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded down 23.3% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for approximately $0.81 or 0.00005885 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre and TOPBTC. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $3.80 million and $2,337.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $115.29 or 0.00840242 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.91 or 0.00232535 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00073762 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00011377 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 64.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001559 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
BTCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,736,201 coins and its circulating supply is 4,706,655 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Nanex, TradeOgre, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.