Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 27th. One Consensus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and $7,713.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Consensus has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00050751 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.89 or 0.00196060 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003453 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006660 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006501 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00061406 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004104 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000456 BTC.
Consensus Token Profile
Consensus (SEN) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,627,253,128 tokens. Consensus’ official website is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Consensus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Consensus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.