Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 27th. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including HADAX, DDEX, Bancor Network and Bgogo. Hydro Protocol has a market cap of $4.29 million and approximately $62,373.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $600.73 or 0.05643299 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00033796 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 78.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013283 BTC.
Hydro Protocol Token Profile
Hydro Protocol is a token. Its launch date was January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official website is thehydrofoundation.com. Hydro Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/hydro-protocol. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io.
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
Hydro Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HADAX, Bancor Network, DDEX, Ethfinex and Bgogo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.