Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 2nd. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded down 19.6% against the US dollar. Aeternity has a market cap of $123.76 million and $58.54 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can currently be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00004202 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, Liqui, HADAX and IDAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 55.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
AE uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 318,154,304 tokens and its circulating supply is 272,333,361 tokens. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, HADAX, Crex24, OKEx, Liqui, Bithumb, OTCBTC, FCoin, Koinex, HitBTC, Gate.io, LATOKEN, BitMart, Binance, Zebpay, BigONE, ZB.COM, Mercatox, IDAX, Tokenomy, DragonEX, OOOBTC, CoinBene and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.