MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 2nd. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $151.72 million and approximately $15.94 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 19.3% against the dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.31 or 0.00021343 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Fisco, Bitbank and QBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,810.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $292.03 or 0.02700269 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.37 or 0.01103775 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.45 or 0.03776685 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00015896 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.22 or 0.00797199 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00071425 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.77 or 0.00941055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.05 or 0.00240880 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Zaif, Fisco and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.