PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 23rd. Over the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 31.3% against the US dollar. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $150,521.00 and $170.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PutinCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00038006 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003050 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00135288 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005773 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00057510 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 93.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000548 BTC.
PutinCoin (CRYPTO:PUT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 18th, 2016. PutinCoin’s total supply is 752,955,844 coins. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org.
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.