Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 23rd. During the last week, Quant has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quant token can currently be purchased for about $9.01 or 0.00090159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX. Quant has a total market capitalization of $108.79 million and approximately $6.17 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.47 or 0.00464974 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009940 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007325 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Quant (QNT) is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quant’s official website is quant.network.
Quant Token Trading
Quant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.