Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Novaexchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $368.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00016971 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 185.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Dimecoin (DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Novaexchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.