Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. In the last seven days, Ink has traded up 10% against the US dollar. One Ink token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Gate.io, Exrates and EXX. Ink has a total market cap of $2.17 million and approximately $8,346.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The official website for Ink is ink.one. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ink
Ink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinnest, ZB.COM, LBank, Exmo, Coinrail, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, CoinEgg, EXX, Exrates, CoinBene and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.