Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Mercury has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. Mercury has a total market cap of $269,179.00 and approximately $472.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00204346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.89 or 0.01140702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00086723 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Mercury launched on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official website is www.darcr.us. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Bittrex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.