Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Polis coin can now be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00005850 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and STEX. Polis has a market cap of $3.85 million and approximately $10,450.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Polis has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official website is polispay.org. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.