Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, Consensus has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One Consensus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $967,145.00 and $191.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034197 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092741 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00122074 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,417.11 or 1.00686447 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003285 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002277 BTC.
Consensus Token Profile
SEN is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,747,036,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,337,036,955 tokens. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Consensus’ official website is consensus.ai.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.