Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Dai has a market capitalization of $85.12 million and approximately $19.17 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dai has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One Dai token can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00012021 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Gate.io, Radar Relay and Gatecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00212274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.63 or 0.01047410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00087752 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 84,629,166 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, AirSwap, Gatecoin, DDEX, Kyber Network, Bibox, HitBTC, Radar Relay, YoBit, Bancor Network, Gate.io and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.