Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. Elastos has a market cap of $30.28 million and approximately $2.02 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can currently be bought for $1.88 or 0.00022634 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Huobi, CoinEgg and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Elastos has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012047 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00207515 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $86.80 or 0.01042230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00087570 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elastos was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 34,908,721 coins and its circulating supply is 16,063,887 coins. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, LBank, CoinEgg, Huobi, Bit-Z and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.