Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Endor Protocol has a total market cap of $3.21 million and $1.39 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Endor Protocol has traded up 9.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Coinsuper, Kucoin and Coinall.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.00 or 0.00851513 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007697 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,212,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 779,310,543 tokens. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Endor Protocol is www.endor.com.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, BitForex, Upbit, IDEX, Bilaxy, Coinall, Hotbit, Coinsuper, CoinBene, Kucoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.