Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded down 19.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $5.35 million and $615,670.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0324 or 0.00000388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, EXX, Hotbit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded up 7.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $181.36 or 0.02175115 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00056569 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 207,482,634 coins and its circulating supply is 165,453,221 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Cryptopia, Hotbit and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.