Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $64,805.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded down 5.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00210894 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.47 or 0.01047604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031488 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087736 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s launch date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.