Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded up 11% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 20% lower against the US dollar. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $1,476.00 and $263.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00211666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.41 or 0.01045516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031624 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087700 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Profile
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,727,841 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.