Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Fantasy Sports has a total market capitalization of $72,402.00 and approximately $270.00 worth of Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Fantasy Sports has traded 47.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Fantasy Sports token can now be purchased for $0.0235 or 0.00000282 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex, P2PB2B and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041005 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007282 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.38 or 0.06061095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00042193 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016549 BTC.
Fantasy Sports Token Profile
Fantasy Sports (DFS) is a token. Its launch date was July 22nd, 2017. Fantasy Sports’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,084,280 tokens. Fantasy Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Fantasy Sports
Fantasy Sports can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Cat.Ex and Coindeal. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantasy Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantasy Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.