FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One FirstCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded up 71.4% against the US dollar. FirstCoin has a total market capitalization of $260,856.00 and approximately $296.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034203 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092611 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00122136 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,403.62 or 1.00591393 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002213 BTC.
FirstCoin (CRYPTO:FRST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FirstCoin Coin Trading
FirstCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.