Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, OKEx, HADAX and Ethfinex. Hydro Protocol has a market capitalization of $3.34 million and approximately $35,046.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00040969 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007257 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.03 or 0.06040600 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00042509 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016504 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol is a token. Its launch date was January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io. The official website for Hydro Protocol is thehydrofoundation.com. The official message board for Hydro Protocol is medium.com/hydro-protocol.
Buying and Selling Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, OKEx, DDEX, HADAX, Ethfinex and Bgogo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.