MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last week, MedicCoin has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. MedicCoin has a total market cap of $36,551.00 and approximately $279.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008180 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000405 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. The official website for MedicCoin is mediccoin.com.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange, Graviex, CryptoBridge and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.