MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One MidasProtocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $1.32 million and $80,424.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded 11.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00210894 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.47 or 0.01047604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031488 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00087736 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MidasProtocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 324,500,000 tokens. MidasProtocol’s official website is midasprotocol.io. MidasProtocol’s official Twitter account is @MidasProtocol.
MidasProtocol Token Trading
MidasProtocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MidasProtocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.