Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last seven days, Polymath has traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Polymath token can currently be bought for $0.0276 or 0.00000332 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, Bittrex, Upbit and Bitbns. Polymath has a total market cap of $12.19 million and approximately $3.68 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.07 or 0.00672418 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013109 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000589 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
POLY is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 440,865,080 tokens. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Binance, Kucoin, Upbit, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Koinex, Ethfinex, UEX, Bittrex, Bitbns and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.